Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Photobucket image links are no longer allowed, as a matter of forum policy.
Your Mods have been doing a massive job in sorting out the photobucket issue, please assist them by posting directly to the thread and not through a 3rd party host.
Read More...

TOPIC: Airfield Lighting collection...

Airfield Lighting collection... 13 Oct 2013 15:25 #31

• Ant1981
  • Thank you received: 0

norwichpaul;133276 wrote: Not sure exactly why it was necessary, when there is clearly loads on AiX on airfield lighting, to create a facebook page on the subject. I just do not understand what it is about facebook that is any better than AiX - perhaps someone could explain this to me? And yes we do mind and object to posting links to facebook on here.

We object, or you object?

Ok, so it's a no to joining from you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Military Airfield Lighting and Controls Technician. Keen photographer and quite partial to a V8 engine.

Airfield Lighting collection... 13 Oct 2013 15:29 #32

• Ant1981
  • Thank you received: 0

Arcade Al;133275 wrote: If I'm being completely honest, we would all prefer it if you were to post here! But I do also appreciate that Facebook can occasionally attract a wider and different audience...

Thank you.

That's one of the reasons I created it. Many who have worked/do work in the field such as myself, use Facebook to follow other interests, such as aviation pages, groups on Facebook, such as official RAF groups and other private ones. This is a way of creating/finding more interest, thus widening the audience and perhaps gaining more information from a wider knowledge pool. I could even mention AIX on the page too I suppose.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Military Airfield Lighting and Controls Technician. Keen photographer and quite partial to a V8 engine.
Time to create page: 0.355 seconds