Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Photobucket image links are no longer allowed, as a matter of forum policy.
Your Mods have been doing a massive job in sorting out the photobucket issue, please assist them by posting directly to the thread and not through a 3rd party host.
Read More...
  • Page:

TOPIC: Calton Moor

Calton Moor 04 Jul 2018 18:34 #1

• Sparky67
  • Sparky67's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 28
Calton Moor 'members only' airfield, photo taken in July 2018.

This message has an attachment image.
Please log in or register to see it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last Edit: by Sparky67.

Calton Moor 05 Jul 2018 20:17 #2

• David Thompson
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 273
They have a website , link here ; www.caltonmoorflyers.co.uk/index.html and do stress the 'members only' point on the website .

There is also a similarly named gliding site at Camphill which is used by the Derbyshire and Lancashire Gliding Club , website here ; glidingclub.org.uk/ . I didn't know of either site until today when an aircraft spotters report appeared on a forum listing nine gliders at Camphill today . I suspect that this current heatwave is providing perfect gliding conditions as Sutton Bank appears very active with gliders flying late into the evening too .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Youth is wasted on the young !
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.339 seconds