Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Photobucket image links are no longer allowed, as a matter of forum policy.
Your Mods have been doing a massive job in sorting out the photobucket issue, please assist them by posting directly to the thread and not through a 3rd party host.
Read More...
  • Page:

TOPIC: Greetings

Greetings 06 May 2018 06:34 #1

• rustlover
  • rustlover's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 1
Greetings to all, I am new to this site, but am looking forward to exploring as much as possible. I am interested in so many things: size, rust, architecture, electrical features, how the earth is recovering the sites, and most importantly, the history of the sites. It’s such a shame some of these important sites have been all but forgotten.

Looking at some of your photos, some buildings have already been destroyed, unfortunately, with existing buildings there seems to be a lot of vandalism, it kinda spoils the atmosphere.

I’d like to learn as much about some local sites as possible, so I will post photos and ask questions.
Thanks for letting me join your site.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Greetings 06 May 2018 06:55 #2

• Paul Francis
  • Thank you received: 389
Rust, welcome to the ARG forum. If you are very keen to learn, then it would your worthwhile to go one step further and joing ARG. There is plenty of free reports to download in the members area and you get the quarterly mag. Up to you.
The following user(s) said Thank You: rustlover

You can tell a builder from an archaeologist by the size of his trowel. Mine is a small one!

Greetings 06 May 2018 07:11 #3

• PETERTHEEATER
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 319
Welcome rustlover

What is your local area?

Greetings 06 May 2018 07:42 #4

• Jeff Hawley
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 26
Welcome Rustlover,

I'm sure you will find loads of interesting things here on the forum. Many more opportunities for research as a full member too.

Greetings 06 May 2018 08:19 #5

• Peter Kirk
  • Thank you received: 367
Rust seems to be fashionable these days, in fact I decided not to paint the garden gates for that very reason :) Mind you it must have been the same in the seventies as all the cars seem to be sporting large areas of it.

Hope you enjoy the forum

01010000 01100101 01110100 01100101 01110010 00100000 01001011 01101001 01110010 01101011

Greetings 06 May 2018 11:15 #6

• rustlover
  • rustlover's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 1
I am currently in Cambridgeshire, so I am looking at going to couple of places nearby. Rust is good, it kinda reflects my age. I like to see as much of history as possible before it all gone and forgotten.There are a few places around here, but I'm not sure about access, however I do see pix online....
The following user(s) said Thank You: WILLIAMARNOLD

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.415 seconds