Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Photobucket image links are no longer allowed, as a matter of forum policy.
Your Mods have been doing a massive job in sorting out the photobucket issue, please assist them by posting directly to the thread and not through a 3rd party host.
Read More...

TOPIC: Dambusters Discussion Thread

Dambusters Discussion Thread 18 May 2018 16:27 #181

• David Thompson
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 267
Went to my local Odeon cinema to watch 'The Dam Busters With Dan Snow' , the 75th Anniversary screening with a live link to the Royal Albert Hall .
Good value for £10-50 with a 7:15 start and finish at 10:45 with the added advantage of Dan Snow being in London and not up here in Darlington ! Very enjoyable and quite a few people in to see it too .

I missed the the over-large bottle of HP sauce on the mess table , 1950's product placement , and the Canberra out on the airfield and visible through an office window . Must try harder next time !
The following user(s) said Thank You: kebecker, 698

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Youth is wasted on the young !
Time to create page: 0.309 seconds